Saturday, August 9, 2008

Good Bye Laura and Zina!

Brians two youngest sisters came to stay with us in July. We had a great time together. We went to the coast for a weekend, we went to girls camp,we went sailing at Lake Huntington, we played lots of games we had a great visit. Of course all good things must come to an end before we knew it we were heading to San Fransisco to spend the day before the girls had to return home. Here is a picture of all of us at the Golden Gate Bridge.


My Honey and I!

My two girls, Funny story when we took them to the airport the person at the security check point asked them if Brian and I were their parents!


Sorry this one is a little blury but it is super cute!


This is my darling Husband cool picture huh???


And another adorable photo of my sweetheart!

No comments: