Sunday, September 20, 2009

Amazing People take One.

Some times people will come into your life and you just know they are special. I have a lot of people who have come in to my life and have changed me, helped me, cried with me, and been there for me in this journey of life.
I would like to take a moment and highlight one person who has made an impact on my life for the good. This person has helped me understand who I am and been a great friend almost from the first day we met. Becky was my landlord in one of the first places Brian and I lived in. We lived in her basement and became very close very quick. Now we have been gone for about 3 years and I still get text messages from her exactly when I could use a pick me up. I can't say enough nice things about her. She is one of the most beautiful, kind hearted, funny, thoughtful, patient, stellar, genuine people I know. This is a picture I stole from her blog of her and her daughter. I love you Becky!!!!!
Thanks for being you!


No comments: